Saturday, September 22, 2007

New TRUCK!!! Meet soon

Hey all,
Just wanted to let you all know. I bought a Savage 25 off ebay. It has the following upgrades. HPI Low Gravity TVP plates and FIN, Low gravity Motor Plate, Purple RPM Arms Front and Back with -2 degree setup, HPI brake upgrade (Twin Metal Plates and pads, Futaba Digital System Magnum 2PL, XTM 24.7 Motor with Rotostart plate, 8 Purple spring shocks, HPI Tuned Pipe, GPM Front and rear Sway Bars, Proline Bow-Tie tires on hpi dish rims, Integy Air Filter, 2 speed transmition, Hitec 645 High Torque Metal Gear for Steering and High Torque for Brake and Throttle. Sounds pretty cool dont ya think. I'll post pics later. I'll also post a video when I get a chance. Also, we r having a meet soon, so email me if you would like to come.

No comments: